Lyla Bean

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Christmas, what a festive holiday

Who knew that Christmas is such a festive holiday? Why didn't anyone tell me?
Here's a bit about how I celebrated...sorry for the delay.

I got to dress up as Santa - aka Santa Baby:

I got to give everyone a headache with my new drum set...thanks Aunt Alisen and Uncle Justin - you're the coolest:


I got to watch my new Hula girl shake her stuff. I think I've found my calling in life - look out Hawaii, here comes the Bean:

I got snuggled my a Grandma - lots and loved every minute of it!

And I got to test out my new trap-door pajamas...aren't my tootsies cute?

FYI, someone said that I'm turning 1 on Saturday. I also overheard mumblings of cake, ice cream, and presents...sounds like a party is being planned. If this all comes to fruition, I'll make sure my mom posts pictures.

P.S. I know my vocabulary is really advanced, I only can thank the likes of Dr. Suess and Eric Carle for that...I'm your biggest fan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home