Give me a Break - I'm busy growing
So it has been brought to my attention that I've been neglecting my fans. It has been over a month since my last post - I'm truly sorry, but check out how much I've grown!!!
I'm now over 18 lbs and started doing all of the following within the last month:
I'm now over 18 lbs and started doing all of the following within the last month:
- crawl - inchworm style
- stand on my own (holding on to furniture)
- say "Da-da-da-da-da..." (my Dad's favorite!)
- turn pages in a board book (Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? is my favorite)
- drink out of a glass like a big girl (with mommy holding the cup)
My grandma and grandpa came to visit mid September while my parents went to New Mexico. I had so much fun. Grandma told me all sorts of stories and I got to watch football with my grandpa.

Grandma gave me lots of tummy time so I could practice shaking my tush in preparation to crawl. It worked, I've been crawling ever since.

All that practice really helped me get moving. Here is a picture of me under an end table...I'm really keeping my mom on her toes now!!!

And here I am standing on my own...watch out world I'll be running soon!

I hope you enjoyed the pictures. Stay tuned for the Halloween special!

1 Comments:
At 9:40 PM,
Anonymous said…
Good job, Lyla! We are proud of you!
Post a Comment
<< Home